Minimum Project Ranking Criteria
The following ranking criteria are standard for all working groups. Each working groups may incorporate additional criteria as they feel is necessary for their region.
Cooperative cost-share/matching funds are available through the management steward.
- Target non-native species:
- that are recognized as having high invasive potential and have
- current control technologies are already established for their control.
- A control project site may benefit specific threatened or endangered species that inhabit the site.
- A control project Site has a relatively high restoration potential:
- significant patches of native vegetation remain on the site, or has a perimeter of native plants for natural recruitment;
- native seed bank is shown to be present on site; and/or
- Revegetation planting is practical and funded.
- Public education/outreach programs will further the awareness of the impact of invasive non-native plants.