Minimum Project Ranking Criteria
The following ranking criteria are standard for
all working groups. Each working groups may incorporate
additional criteria as they feel is necessary for their region.
Cooperative cost-share/matching funds are available through the management
- Target non-native species:
- that are recognized as having high invasive potential and
- current control technologies are already established for
- A control project site may benefit specific threatened or endangered species that
inhabit the site.
- A control project Site has a relatively high restoration potential:
- significant patches of native vegetation remain on the site, or
has a perimeter of native plants for
- native seed bank is shown to be present on site; and/or
- Revegetation planting is practical and funded.
- Public education/outreach programs will further
the awareness of the impact of invasive non-native plants.